Carolina Blanks And More LLC
Blank sublimation baby bottles are specially designed bottles that can be customized using the sublimation printing technique. These bottles provide a unique and personalized touch to baby products, making them an ideal choice for gifting or creating customized merchandise. Sublimation printing allows you to transfer vibrant and high-resolution designs onto the surface of the bottle, resulting in a durable and long-lasting finish.
Here are the instructions for sublimating baby bottles:
- Blank sublimation baby bottles
- Sublimation transfer paper
- Sublimation ink
- Heat-resistant tape
- Heat press machine
- Protective gloves
- Heat-resistant pad or silicone sheet
Design and Printing:
- Create or choose a design that you want to transfer onto the baby bottle. Ensure that the design is compatible with sublimation printing and suitable for the size and shape of the bottle.
- Adjust your design dimensions to fit the printable area of the bottle.
- Print the design using sublimation ink onto sublimation transfer paper. Ensure that you mirror the image before printing if necessary.
Preparing the Bottle:
- Before starting the sublimation process, make sure the bottle is clean and free from any dust or debris.
- Remove any protective film or coating on the bottle if present.
- Place a heat-resistant pad or silicone sheet inside the bottle to prevent the ink from bleeding onto the other side.
Applying the Transfer:
- Securely wrap the sublimation transfer paper with the printed design around the baby bottle. Use heat-resistant tape to hold the paper in place.
- Ensure that the design is correctly aligned and positioned as desired on the bottle.
Tumbler Press Application:
- Preheat your heat press machine to Approximately 380°F to 400°F (193°C to 204°C) Based on your Tumbler Press.
- Place the bottle with the transfer paper securely wrapped onto the heat press machine, ensuring that the design is facing the desired direction.
- Apply firm pressure to the bottle by closing the heat press machine.
- Set the timer for 40-50 seconds
Cooling and Removal:
- Once the sublimation process is complete, carefully remove the bottle from the heat press machine using protective gloves.
- Allow the bottle to cool down completely before handling.
- Gently peel off the transfer paper to reveal the transferred design on the bottle.
- Inspect the printed design on the bottle for any imperfections or areas that may need touch-ups.
- If necessary, you can use a sublimation marker or additional heat press application to fix any minor issues.
- Clean the bottle with mild soap and water, avoiding abrasive materials or harsh chemicals.